Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Fitness challenge!


First off, I reached my goal!!!! I was approx. 160 lbs at 40 weeks pregnant, now I am standing at 115 lbs 7 months postpartum which is where I wanted to be...I'm good with that! especially for my height. now I just want to get toned! it's not always about being skinny but looking healthy and eating clean! Today is a big day...I'm starting TAPOUT XT! Better yet, my husband is doing it with me! should be fun! We are really pumped for it! we are also cutting out sugar and junk food and carbs. We just want to eat clean! lots of water, protein, and exercise! This is a 90 day challenge so I will blog about it when i'm around half way through and then again at the end! Wish me luck! :)


"Exercise to be FIT not skinny, Eat to NOURISH your body and always IGNORE the haters, doubters, and unhealthy examples that were once feeding you! YOU are worth more than you realize."

No comments:

Post a Comment