Monday, February 24, 2014

Life, Pregnancy and other fun stuff!


I'm using my blog as a pregnancy journal…your free to read it if you want but it's mainly for me to look back on. :)

I'm finally in the second trimester! yay!! the first trimester was brutal. Not being able to keep down any food is the worst! I'm still feeling the morning sickness but i'm hoping it goes away really soon and I'm SO ready to bring out my body pillow for sleeping. There is so much I am doing differently this time around…like yoga, exercising, and prenatal massage. I did none of those during my first pregnancy. I was so sick the first time I couldn't do anything but lay down. I'm hoping the yoga, massage, etc will help me throughout the rest of pregnancy and with labour. I'm also planning to go as natural as I can this time. I was induced with Kaden and I don't want that again but sometimes you can't plan for what's going to happen.


14 weeks, 2 days preggers.

Cravings: Peaches, Pears, any kind of juicy fruit.

I just want to sleep all day.

If you've been there you know what I mean!

Pregnancy story: I went grocery shopping the other night by myself like usual, and as usual I was standing in the line up for SO long I was starting to get dizzy. I had a drink with me so I had something to drink but that wasn't helping so I sat down beside my cart for a few minutes. I felt better so I stood up and waiting longer…I started feeling dizzy again and I could feel the fainting coming on so I sat down on the floor and blacked out. I can't remember what happened but I remember a worker right beside me asking me if I was OK and sent someone to get me cold water. I was so embarrassed as there were so many people in the store but whatever! It was so hot in there! The kind worker ladies at Superstore were amazing and they packed all my groceries and loaded my car with everything! They were angels! Worst night ever but I will look back at it and laugh someday. 



As for my Makeup Career…well lets say i'm takin' a break for now. It kinda helps that I can work whenever I want. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment