Monday, April 20, 2015

Keslie {8 months}

Keslie turned 8 months on April 16th. I love to do little updates about her (usually on my Instagram) every month because lets face it, she's constantly growing, changing, and learning new things! I don't have her current weight but she is finally getting that chunky look, and I love it! Her hair is growing really fast….as you've seen she has been wearing cute little ponytails and bows! She is sitting up very well on her own and she's slowing starting to squirm around like she's going to crawl but she's not there yet. She is still nursing in the morning and before bed, but mostly eating solids during the day. She loves to snack on sweet potato fries---I make them.  No teeth yet but she is definitely teething. She loves baths. and books! she is constantly watching her big brother run around and i'm sure she can't wait to do the same. she says "Mom" and "mama." and the other day she said "dada" for the first time. She loves playing with tupperware! seriously... why do I buy toys? she has adjusted very well to her new bedroom since we moved. She sleeps like an angel, unless it's a growth spurt ;) I usually put her down for the night around 8 and she wakes up around 5 to eat, then goes back to sleep until 7:30-7:45ish. She loves to sleep on her right side. She is totally a daddy's girl! sometimes when she's with me she will fuss until I give her to her dad. It's cute though! She's the sweetest little angel.


Our beautiful Kes.




No comments:

Post a Comment