Wednesday, January 6, 2016

2015

First off, Happy new year to everyone!!! 

It's been way too long since i've posted on here! Thought I would do a re-capp of 2015!......

It was a busy year! We were able to do lots of traveling....started by traveling to Seattle in May to meet up with my mom, then we flew to California to visit my sister and meet my new nephew! Then we went out to BC in July to see my family. 

Ryan - He has been at his new job for 2 1/2 years now. He continues to work very hard and enjoys what he does. He is a 3D Project Designer and designs control room desks for NASA and airport control rooms. He also designed the control room desks that you saw in the newest Jurassic park movie that came out last summer! He really enjoys what he does and he is planning his new side business this year. It is in the works...!

Lisa - I started my freelance business doing hair & makeup for brides. I also started working for Mehnaz Khan Makeup & Hair Inc. doing formal hair/makeup for bridal parties. I also worked a 4-month contract with Estee Lauder in the Fall. I have been with Lauder for 4 years now.

Kaden- Turned 3 in August. He also started preschool in the Fall. He loves preschool!! he also started working with hew new SLP. He is getting bigger and stronger everyday.

Keslie - Turned 1 in August. Little miss Sassy pants! She is getting cuter and smarter everyday! She is mommy's little shadow around the house and has a very special bond with her dad. She is such a daddy's girl. 

Ryan and I celebrated our 5th year anniversary in August. It was a great year! We definitely had our up's and down's but we have learned so much and a lot of growth has happened in our family... We have lots to look forward too for 2016. It's a new year, new changes, new beginnings.... it's going to be amazing!

 Wishing all our family & friends good health, and happiness this year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment