Thursday, August 9, 2012

Ready to POP!

So I guess this is what you do when you're anxiously awaiting your babe's arrival....BLOG! lol. My blog got kinda dry so I made some little changes. this will probably be my last pregnancy entry since I'm due in 3 days! I gotta say this has been the longest wait of my life...the whole nine months have gone quick but this past week has been the slowest week ever! I've been apartment hunting all day so that's been keeping my mind off things but we are very anxious to find something ASAP! HOping something comes up soon.....

So as of now I am 3 cm dilated and baby is in position! He is ready but being really stubborn. Guess he's too cozy to come out!? I'm really hoping and praying he's on time!!!! We are ALL ready for him! I guess I should enjoy my last few days before the mommy life starts! Ry and I are trying to get out and go see a movie but he's been so busy with finals so hope we can go tonight or tomorrow! 

here I am at 39 weeks, 2 days. Baby is very low but he has been pretty much my entire pregnancy. I have been carrying him really low in my back so my back has been pretty sore.


I guess my next entry will be the baby's birth story! So stay tuned!!

2 comments:

  1. SO CLOSE! And yes, enjoy these last few days. The change of becoming a parent can be overwhelming right at first, but I know you guys will do amazing. Just relax, and try to save your energy... you will need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you guys!! Good luck with the delivery!

    ReplyDelete