Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Maternity

On the weekend we got some Maternity photo's done. My really good friend Jennine took them for us using our new Canon, and I edited them myself on Aperture. I think they turned out pretty darn good! I've had some people say they thought an actual professional did them but it was just Jennine and I! I think we make a pretty good team! anyways...here are some of my favourites!!! It's sad to think that I won't have my cute little bump anymore but i'm sure it will happen again ;)






I thought this would be a cute idea since Ryan plays basketball and soon he can teach his own son how to play!


That's one excited dad-to-be!


I love this one of his little shoes!!



It's so cute...he's always kissing my tummy! he said he's going to help deliver the baby, cut the umbilical cord and everything! BRAVE man!! lol So that was a lot of fun and it turned out to be a fun little project. THanks again Jennine!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment