Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas 2011

This year we drove down to Cardston and spent Christmas with Ryan's family. It was a lot of fun! We had just found out December 21st that I was pregnant! (on our 16 month anniversary) and we were going to tell the family on Christmas day but wanted everything to be confirmed by the doctor first. I was pretty sick the day after Christmas and just told everybody I had the flu, haha. They believed me! Suckers!




Stockings! Ryan has already emptied his.






Our gifts from Ryan's family





Huge christmas breakfast in the making



Don cooking, he always cooks us breakfast when we come to visit!



Father and son. I don't know where Ryan gets his height from? Haha.



My bro in law Justin and Gma Shideler. Aw how precious.



Haha, Love her



Soon to be parents!!



Oh and these are the cute tree's my Mom made! I'm going to attempt to make some more next year.


It was a good, memorable Christmas, Gave lots, Received lots, we are very blessed! By this time next year we will have our new family member <3



In other news.....this is where I am going (baby and I) in 3 DAYS.....Merry Christmas from Dad! Most of our family is going on a cruise (Norweigan Pearl) to the Grand Cayman Islands, Caribbean. I'm so sad Ryan can't come, he has school but I'm excited to have a nice warm vacation/break from work! Caribbean here I come!



No comments:

Post a Comment