Monday, January 23, 2012

11 weeks


I figured this was the best way to keep track of my pregnancy and everything that is happening...I don't care if anyone reads it I need to write it down somewhere.

Sooo I'm 11 weeks 1 day. The nausea is getting worse...my doctor actually told me I have Hyperemesis gravidarum (excessive vomiting during pregnancy that leads to weight loss) and of course I'm only 113 pounds I can't loose any weight! I'm having a really hard time keeping certain foods down and I've figured out all I can really keep down is fruit. I'm on Diclectin and taking 3 pills/day but I don't want to take any more than that! who knows what those pills are doing to my body...probably making it worse? who knows. I've just tried a lot and I guess I just have to get through it. It's funny how I wasn't sick at all on the cruise I just went on but I've been nothing but sick since I got home, everyday! morning and night. And sleep is my life. I have an appointment with my doctor in the morning to see if i should take some time off of work. Besides all that I've heard the baby's heartbeat twice!!! So precious! I have my first ultrasound on the 31st and more blood work this Friday (yuck!) I hate doing blood work. Hate is a strong word I know and I CAN use it when I'm referring to blood tests. lol. Ryan has been SO GREAT taking care of me, he is amazing!!!! he is so excited we're having a baby! of course I am too! no bump yet....maybe in a month or so!?

hmmm well I think that's all for now.....I'm so grateful for all my family and friends who have been so supportive and helpful. I have some great people in my life! and this baby is going to be so LOVED!

OH and I finally bought "What to expect when your expecting." Great book.


Here are some pix from the cruise....


Our boat




View of Miami from the boat




My sister and I at the BEACH on the Cayman Islands!!! I want to go back.....



Snorkel time!!





Beach!!





Cassandra's recognition night for reaching Platinum level!



Dad and I



4 comments:

  1. Lisa Congratulations on your pregnancy! What an exciting time!! Sorry about the nausea, thats never fun but hopefully it gets better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel ya, that first trimester is.. well poopy, lol. I'm so sorry but it will get better and then you'll get to actually enjoy it and be happy! I was so sick I didn't even WANT to read about pregnancy! lol I also liked Pregnancy week by week, good book. and download The bump app, or the what to expect app. Have so much fun! I love talking about pregnancy if u ever have questions! I mean I'm only experienced with one tho :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you're not feeling so hot these days, but congrats again on the new addition. So exciting! May I just suggest that you be careful with the "What to Expect" books? They are often quite daunting and filled with many 'what-ifs' that can actually stress women out. They are not very positive books and I've found that many women use it rather as a resource when they have a question, not as a regular daily read. Just my two cents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the support ladies! Everyone kept telling me to buy what to expect when you're expecting so I got that one when I was down in the U.S. It's good I guess....theres some weird stuff in there your right Marci! lol but I just like to read kinda where the baby is in size and stuff and what symptoms to expect that month...it's good for that. You guys are the best! xo

    ReplyDelete