Wednesday, January 11, 2012

PREGO!!!


POSITIVE!!!!! And I took two tests just to make sure! I am coming up 10 weeks....been pretty sick but that comes with the territory I guess. We are SO excited!!! We found out just a few days before Christmas....what a perfect christmas present :)

I am due August 12th but Ryan thinks I'm going to have the baby early, he's made that pretty clear so we will just see if he's right! My birthday is august 4th so I'm hoping I get an early birthday present. We are planning on finding out the sex so we can plan and get everything we need in time for the baby's arrival.....It still honestly hasn't hit me yet! I don't feel pregnant, besides the morning sickness. No bump yet. It's too early but I will post a picture as soon as I see any sort of bump! lol. I can't believe i'm going to be a mom. It's weird to think about....but this is really happening!!!! I can't wait for maternity leave already....working 40/hrs a week is so much work since I've been so fatigue and sick. Sucky. But I've been told the second trimester will be much better thank goodness :)

YAY for baby!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lisa!!!! Oh my goodness I'm so excited for you! I remember working with you and you talking about having kids and what not. That seems like forever ago! & now it's really happening! :) Your going to be such a cute prego woman/mom. Stay stylin pretty lady. Love you!

    ReplyDelete