Thursday, March 29, 2012

Catch up

I have been in a coma this entire past week! Not only does my new nausea medication knock me out...I noticed i've been more tired than before. I sleep all day and will wake up to eat, shower and maybe watch a movie, and then go back to bed! I guess that's normal to feel super tired but not to mention I'm still feeling the nausea and i'm almost at 21 weeks! Not cool.

I saw my Maternity doctor last week and she said "I'm sorry sweetie, but I guess your one of those lucky one's!" LUCKY ONES???? lol she said if i'm still sick at this point it's most likely not going to go away. Oh my. I wanted to cry. I did cry, when I got home. She also told me researchers have found that the sicker you are in pregnancy, the healthier the baby! I was like are you kidding me? I didn't say that but that made me feel a bit better.......

Other than that, I have felt so much movement these past 2 weeks! it feels so weird when he is moving around but it makes me happy, and he loves music!!! whenever i'm playing music he starts moving around. I even did an experiment.....I kept playing and stopping the music over and over to see if he was reacting to it and he totally was! I was too cute. Also, my sister is getting married!!!!!!! She just got engaged a few days ago to her Fiance, Court. They make such a cute couple and we are so happy for them! They are getting married in august in the Sacramento LDS temple. So proud of her!! I know she picked a good guy even though I haven't met him yet! Ryan and I are the only ones in the family that haven't met him, but Michelle is smart I trust her. So weird to think that Cheryl is graduating in June then heading straight to College, Michelle is getting hitched and I'm having a baby! It's going to be one crazy busy summer for us!! can't wait though!



So this is the only day I get ready lately, Sunday. lol here I am at 20 weeks, Half way!!!!! Yay! I can't believe how fast my tummy is growing! I'm all stomach and I feel like by 40 weeks I'm going to fall over.

Current weight: 118 pounds

Current cravings: New york fries, gummy snacks, carrots and dip.

Current changes: Feeling baby movement everyday.


OH, my hubby went and got me an iPhone today! I love it! I have no idea how to use it but I'm so excited to finally have one! Any fun apps I should download?




3 comments:

  1. Morning sickness can last for several weeks without going the whole pregnancy. I was halfway through my second trimester with Brenden with morning sickness. It gross and annoying, but I would tell myself every time I got sick that at least I knew he was still in there and kicking. I really hope it doesn't last the whole time for you. Good luck and I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get Instagram Lisa! So sad you are still not feeling well! I hope it does get better, despite what your doctor said... Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so cute! I hope your morning sickness goes away, I've never heard of anyone being sick the ENTIRE time, but a few of my friends were to 24-26 weeks along. Instagram is fun, family feud!

    ReplyDelete