Friday, May 11, 2012

7 day Cooking Challenge (Meal #1)

I do love to cook but I've been horrible and very disorganized with our food and meals since I've been pregnant, my appetite is all over the place and I end up wasting so much food. so I decided to challenge myself and actually sit down and PLAN out all our meals for a week....but the goal is I will continue to make the planning a habit! so here is meal #1 for my 7 day challenge! most of the recipes I'll post are a mixture of other recipes and me just playing and trying new things! I thought I would start off with something pretty easy.....and if you haven't tried this chicken you MUST!



Garlic Pepper Chicken with Lemon drizzled Veggies -

Ingredients:

Garlic Pepper Chicken breasts (Costco)
Green, red, orange bell peppers
mini potatoes
salt & pepper
lemon

Directions:

The chicken is super easy since they are already marinated. I get the chicken from Costco and it is amazing.You can cook them in the oven or on the grill.

All I did was sauté the peppers and mini potatoes together with pepper and drizzled some freshly squeezed lemon juice over top. Very tasty!

See! so simple! and it makes a great meal!



 all the veggies drizzled with pepper and freshly squeezed lemon


 The finished product! I like to garnish :)


No comments:

Post a Comment