Monday, May 14, 2012

Meal #3

Grilled Garlic Chicken w/ Hawaiian Veggie Skewer

This is the same chicken that I used in meal #1 but I think it's SO much better grilled instead of cooking in the oven. so delicious!

Ingredients:

Garlic pepper chicken breasts (Costco)
potatoes
pineapple
red onion
orange bell pepper

Sauce: I made a drizzle sauce for the veggie skewer which I put on after. All I did was mix:

3tbsp soy sauce
1c. pineapple juice
1 tsp garlic salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1tbsp brown sugar


Directions:

Grill chicken on the BBQ until it's nice a crispy. Mine is a tiny burnt but I like it that way! For the skewers just dice everything up and put on the skewer and grill on the BBQ along with the chicken. This meal can't get any easier and it was so yummy, plus Ryan loved it!! Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment