Sunday, July 15, 2012

36 weeks!

It's almost time!!! My body is ready to be done! lol we've been in a heat wave the entire week and my poor feet are swollen like balloons! Being this pregnant in the summertime isn't the greatest but i'm glad i'm almost done. it's going to be so weird not having him in my tummy anymore but I REALLY want him to come out so we can meet him and love him!!! <3

I can finally say we are all ready for his arrival! We got him a bassinet, crib, dresser and changing pad yesterday and I was so wanting to set him up a cute little nursery but it turns out we have to move out of our place September 1st!!! We can't have a baby in the place we are renting. So now we are going to have to pack up our place and move by september, aside from the new changes that are going to be happening with the baby here. I'm feeling just a little overwhelmed! but I know things will work out, they always do.

My birthday is coming up soon!!! and I've been bugging Ryan for something that I've wanted for a while and he ended up getting it for me early...he said he couldn't wait to give it to me on my birthday.....


Canon Rebel T3. Isn't she beautiful? I love the Cherry red! everyone has black so I wanted the red and I love it! now I can go picture crazy when baby is here :)



Aero likes the camera!


he's too cute.



This is the nursing cover I made. yay! now onto a carseat cover....

No comments:

Post a Comment