Sunday, July 8, 2012

Baby Shower!

So last weekend my awesome amazing friend, Jennine organized and hosted a baby shower for baby and I! It was so much fun!! There were about 10 of us there, we all met at the Cheesecake Cafe, which is my favourite restaurant (we also had my bachelorette party there). We sat out on the patio and had a nice lunch, played some games and socialized! The weather was perfect and pretty sure everyone got a nice tan out of it! The shower theme was "Zoo" and I wore a cute blue sash that said "zoo keeper" on it. Cute idea! Baby got SPOILED and this is only shower #1, I'm having another shower when we go to my mom's end of August. This baby is a big deal in our family because I'm the first child to have a baby so my parents are just sooo excited to be grandparents and our baby is the first great-grandson on the Harvey side, and he's the 6th on the Shideler side...I think?? all boys on the Shideler side! lol everyone was crossing their fingers I was having a girl but a boy is just fine! I always wanted a boy first anyways so he can protect his little siblings :)

here are some pics I got before everyone arrived....


Diaper cake made by Jennine. I loved the zoo theme and the cute baby bananas!


Cupcakes I made, and Jennine made the adorable toppers!!


"Thank you" favour lollipops.


Mini diaper cake with taffy.


Jennine, her daughter Veinna and I. 


love this little lady! she was such a good little helper!


Britt and her mom made this AWESOME diaper cake out of diapers, sleepers, facecloths, socks, etc.


Excited auntie's!!!


Baby gifts!



Baby gifts that were in the second diaper cake!


I have more group photo's on my other camera I will have to load them in another post.....


It was such a FUN time!! I love all the awesome women that are in my life and all my amazing friends who have been so supportive and helpful during my pregnancy....Love you ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment