Saturday, February 11, 2012

Ultrasound!

Well, I'm almost 14 weeks! still pretty sick off and on....my doctor up'd my diclectin dose to 4 pills/day! I don't know why i'm taking them they aren't even helping. I'm sick no matter what! my doctor was pretty worried because I've been losing a lot of weight (I look gross). Ry even said I look too thin! oh well i'm doing all I can to gain some weight. I sleep a lot in the day! That's all I can do really...I feel so lazy! Every other day I will go out to the grocery store but it won't last long. Anyways....some happy news.....I had my first Ultrasound about a week and a half ago. It was so amazing!!!!! the baby was all cuddled up in my tummy having a nap lol. it was so cute! Ryan was there and he was so happy!!! He hadn't heard the heartbeat or anything yet at any of my doc appointments so this was a first for him and he loved it!! :)

We had a little scare after the ultrasound when they were going over the results......they are worried the baby is too small and were worries about some other things and told us the baby was going to have all these complications but I guess we figured out i'm not as far along as we thought. So really I'm 13 weeks...not 14. that explains why the baby is bit smaller....I was so stressed out worrying about the baby and it's health....both Ryan and I went through a really rough couple of days but did lots of fasting and praying for our little one. We are so grateful for our supportive family and friends who have been there for us, especially through the rough patches. It's been hard not having any family here in Calgary but we have amazing friends in our life that have been there for us. I've just been relying on the Lord and letting him take care of everything. Sometimes you just have to put all your trust in him and trust that he will take care of you. I truly felt that these past couple of weeks....just trying to relax and know that the Lord will take care of us.

here are some pictures of our little one!!!!








I am SO in love with this little baby!!! can't wait to meet him/her :)



Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment