Tuesday, February 28, 2012

the Bump!

Here I am at 16 1/2 weeks! I swear this bump appeared overnight. I was bored and thought I should take some shots, they aren't the best but I needed to document today.....first day I felt any movement! felt like a fluttering feeling...like a butterfly! must be a girl ;) excuse my lioness hair....








Current weight: 114 pounds.

Current Cravings: Anything SOUR. Sour candies, lemons, limes.

Changes: boobs are starting to grow....which is nice!

Feeling: Tired, still lots of morning sickness (morning/night), dizziness.



do you think i'm small for almost 17 weeks? my doc tells me the baby is really small and I should have been this size at 12-13 weeks! then again every woman is different in her pregnancy and by the sounds of it I'm carrying exactly like my mom. low and small. mother like daughter!


Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Lisa I didn't even start showing until I was 6 months and I never did get very big so don't worry your doing great and I'm sure your baby will be perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're a perfet size! don't worry! like you said everyone is different, you may have a small baby but so what!? YOU'RE small! so naturally your baby may be too, everything will be just fine, you've made it this far your baby's doing great :) Hope the sickness gets better soon for ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Becky and Jaynee for the encouragement!! love u guys u are the best! xox

    ReplyDelete